OPINION / Consultation request

If you would like a second opinion, please send us your request by email and we will process it as soon as possible. We will then ask you to send your medical records, by e-mail or by post. It will be transmitted to the urologist doctor in Geneva who will provide you with a second opinion or propose an appointment.


Consultation request